October 29, 2015
Halloween Safety Tips
With Halloween right around the corner, Iowa Home Care would like to remind everyone of 5 important safety tips:
1. Always make sure children are accompanied by an adult when trick-or-treating.
2. Add reflective tape to the costume or bag your child is using to carry candy.
3. Keep candles and jack-o-lanterns away from landings and doorsteps where costumes could brush against the flame.
4. Stick to trick-or-treating in well-lit homes in familiar neighborhoods.
5. Tell children not to accept anything that isn't commercially-wrapped.
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
» View News Archives