July 15, 2016
"Water You Drinking?" Challenge
“A 30-day wellness challenge to drink more water” by our Health & Wellness Director, Denny Kigin:
There are essential health benefits in drinking adequate amounts of water.
- Drinking water keeps you young and is great for your skin
- Drinking water helps you lose weight
- Drinking water help you build muscle
- Drinking water makes you smarter
- Drinking water is good for your joints
Leaving a fresh glass of water is one of our Customer Service Incentives; a simple but thoughtful act for our clients. To learn more about client care or the “Water You Drinking?” challenge, visit www.iowahomecare.com.
» View News Archives